You want to know more about me?
I've held many jobs including:
- Flight attendant
- Insurance agent
- Restaurant manager, server, busser, host, bartender
- Oriental rug saleswoman
- Christian bookstore clerk
- Retail buyer at a ski resort,
- Debt relief consultant
- SEO analyst
- TV commercials (click the video)
- Movie writer and actress
- Baby photographer (I shoot babies!)
Through it all, my one true love is simplifying...my life and yours. I've been doing that since 2007 and have helped several hundred clients.
Living a meaningful life became increasingly important to me as I found myself getting sucked into consumer debt and "keeping up with the Kardashians" while living the dream in Los Angeles. I was 18 when I first traded my financial freedom for a free t-shirt and wound up shackled to Discover card. On top of being smothered with debt, those purchases began smothering my home.
Through realizing that more is not actually more, I've been able to pay off debt, let go of excess stuff and focus on what is truly important to me: friends, family, Pony and travel.
PS Some things I'd like to cross off my bucket list in the next year or two. I'll link a picture to them when it happens;
- Make beer
- Finish writing a book
- Meet Richard Branson
- Take JT to Burning Man
- Create my own rubber stamp
- Macrame a plant hanger
- Camp in the Sierras
- Own a house
- Have a net worth of $1.5M
- Relax poolside in Palm Springs
- Paint a large painting I'm really proud of
- Paint a small painting I'm proud of
- Ride Pony on the beach
- Get a clean bill of health