...you can't help be organized:
- Which one of these is not like the other? Group like items together!
- Sort and purge any items that are worn out, expired or otherwise not being used. Your holey undies...they've gotta go. (If you have holy ones, I suppose they can stay.)
- Contain like items in attractive bins or baskets (opaque ones will always look neater, but be sure you label them!)
- Assign a home for each container of specific items (i.e. scotch tape) in your house. If an item isn't there, you know you've run out. This eliminates the “I know I have it somewhere” dilemma...and the "Oh man, what am I going to do with 42 rolls of tape?" dilemma.
- Make it a daily habit to put items back in their homes. Seriously...put your toys away!
- Make it a weekly or monthly habit to look through your cabinets, bins, baskets and drawers for items you don't use any longer – then grab them and send them out of the house!
When you're done, reward yourself.
PS Please click the <3 or share if this helps you! xo