I’m looking forward to sharing a few tips from my smallish apartment. At 1,000 sq ft, it's not the smallest, but some would argue that it's too small for two grown adults. I'd like to challenge that.
So without further ado, small house living trick #1: a simplified shower routine
I am currently interviewing one bar to do it all. A few caveats - it needs to be gentle on the skin, preferably come free of package (or with recyclable packaging) and it has to smell yummy.
1. Kirk's Castile soap (most supermarkets)
2. Good Soap from Whole Foods
3. Lavendar bar from a local soap company (I'll give the name if it wins!)
4. Two hair bar shampoos from Chagrin Valley Soap
5. Dr. Bronner's castile soap bar.
I'm looking for something I can use on my hair, face and body, as well as for shaving. I'll update this post with the winner in case you'd like to try it out.
***UPDATE: the front runners are Good Soap and the Lavender bar. Both come without packaging, seem to last and rinse clean. Diggin' the ease of one soap for all things.