Boots and sandals! Let’s round them up.
Divide them into piles of tall boots, short boots and fancy sandals, everyday sandals and flip-flops. Done? Now set aside any absolute favorites and let’s sort through the rest.
- Are these almost the same as this other pair?
- Do these fit?
- Do they make my feet hurt?
- Do I need 34 pairs of flip-flops?
- Do I even wear boots because it’s always warm?
- Do these boots fit my feet?
Where I live, we are always balancing between boot season and sandal season. Try to pick out your favorites…maybe 2 or 3 of each. I have my tall Aquatalia brown boots and black Uggs, plus my Rainbow flip-flops, black flip-flops and ugly red, yet comfortable, walking sandals.
What are your favorites? What don’t you wear?
Put your faves back and I’ll see you tomorrow.