Today we are moving on to the rest of your long sleeve shirts. We are talking flannels, long-sleeved tees, thermals and anything else that keeps you cozy.
Set the timer and get them all out on your bed. Go.
Now let’s ask them all some questions:
- Do I go to the snow or backpacking and need all of these warm layers?
- Did I last wear a thermal in 1998?
- Do I live in a warm climate that doesn’t require “serious” warm weather gear?
- Am I usually too warm and not in need of warm layers?
- Do I feel good in this?
- Does it remind me of people or places I’d rather not remember?
Done? Long sleeve shirts handled? Great! Put the keepers back in the drawer and the donates in a bag by the door. I’ll see you tomorrow to work on your coats.