A few things I know for sure:
- You're really smart and very pretty.
- You probably know how to organize.
- You're overwhelmed.
- There are no magical organizational systems or products.
- Most of my magic in working with clients is just making them do the damn thing.
- Most of the organizing books I find in clients' homes are covered in dust and really damn overwhelming. "Just get rid of all your things and voila! You'll be organized". Oh....gee. Why the #$%@!& didn't I think of that?!
- Organizing books don't work, or I wouldn't be in their living room.
Let's try something new.
I want this to be your very brief, daily "to do" list. Pretend I'm whispering over your shoulder, "Come on, 20 minutes, you can do this!". I mean, you don't even have to get dressed and go somewhere. It's way easier than going to the gym.
How it's going to work:
- 20 minutes per day (or less!)
- 30 days per month
- Start on the 1st, 5th, 23rd...it matters not
- Find a buddy to do this with (you can drink wine and do it while on the phone with each other...just sayin').
2.5 hours of your time per week. That's all I'm asking. 2.5 hours a week to change your life. You've got this.